THE 30 DAY SPRINT IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
CUT YOUR MARKETING TO-DO LIST BY 50%...
...WITH MORE SALES
Imagine if, in the next 30 days, you could:
- Start a writing or marketing habit of your choosing that you could scale or continue.
- Slash over 50% of the tasks from your current marketing to-do list.
- Implement a tested marketing system (that I've used with multiple six-figure authors) that continually sells books as your career grows...with minimal maintenance.
- Make simple marketing changes that could potentially generate hundreds or thousands of extra dollars in revenue a year.
Sounds pretty good, right? And also like it would take all month. And it'd be super difficult and exhausting.
But what if it only took 30 minutes to an hour a day?
Starting January 4, we're gonna cut through all the noise with the 30 DAY MARKETING SPRINT.
This is like the ultimate marketing checklist that covers only what you need to be doing marketing-wise. No guesswork. No accidentally cutting important items from your to-do list. No working on BS that will be obsolete in two months. Or wasting your time on things that everyone claims are critical...but aren't.
At this point, I've worked with dozens of authors, from those just starting out, to those pushing mid 6-figures. That means I've analyzed tons of different books and platforms across a crazy number of genres and sub-genres.
Some of these authors are super-advanced marketers. No author I've worked with (to date) has ever implemented everything included in this sprint. That means almost every author out there has something that they can change in less than an hour that could generate dozens of sales or hundreds in revenue over the coming years.
(or, put another way: almost every author is leaving hundreds or thousands of dollars on the table)
And what if you have five things that you could change? Or ten?
I wanna be clear about a couple things.
The 30 DAY MARKETING SPRINT is not about information or secrets. This is a simple, straightforward system for getting better marketing results in less time.
It is 100% about implementation. It's built on a solid structure, so that you're building a system, rather than a random collection of tactics. And it gives you clarity about exactly what to do...so you don't skip anything essential. And principles so that you don't waste a ton of time now (or in the future) chasing your tail with BS tactics (cough, keywords).
THE 30 DAY MARKETING SPRINT IS FOR YOU IF...
- You have an endless to-do list that you'd like to reduce by 50% or more
- You're strapped for time and want to focus only what matters
- You're just starting out and want to get your marketing optimized from the jump
- You're a full-time author who wants to slash hours from their workday
- You're a full-time author who wants to maximize sales
- You want to learn from the playbook I apply for full-time and six-figure authors
It is not for you if...
- You don't want to take action
- You are not willing to make adjustments to your books to improve their performance
- You believe that reading about stuff is the same as implementing or knowing it
- You are interested in short term hacks or tactics. When I say there are ideas that can generate hundreds or thousands of dollars...that's true (if the books are good). It's also over time. Years. Not tomorrow. This is a long game.
THE COURSE FORMAT
The 30 DAY MARKETING SPRINT is delivered via email. Why email? Because it's simple and you can read them anywhere.
The first email goes out January 4.
Here's how it works:
- Every weekday (Monday - Friday), you'll receive an email covering a single key strategy or principle. This is accompanied by a single daily action item that takes 15 - 25 minutes on average. You read the email, set the timer, and get to work. Boom. One piece of your marketing machine done. There will be a total of 20 emails.
- Weekends are for catching up or rest. This is not a mega-intense, soul-draining challenge. The sprint is 100% designed to fit into your current schedule, so you can implement things without losing sleep or sanity.
- If you've already implemented that day's action item previously, great. You can either rest OR go deeper with that day's idea.
WEEK 1: HABITS & PRINCIPLES
Habits are all about solving two problems: "I don't have time" and/or "I spend all day working." You don't have to work 12 hour days to be a full-time author. I'll show you how.
WEEK 2: BUSINESS
Forming a long-term marketing strategy. Business principles for authors.
WEEK 3: BRANDING
The heart of branding: blurbs, covers, pricing.
WEEK 4: NEWSLETTER
Using your newsletter to sell more books, both at launch and for backlist. Simple "pay once" adjustments you can make across your books and author platform that can be worth hundreds or thousands of dollars long-term and run in the background 24/7/365.
THE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
The 30 DAY MARKETING SPRINT is $99. If you do all the exercises and read all the emails, and find that there was not at least one useful piece of information that you could apply, send me your work and I'll gladly refund you 100% if you contact me within 60 days of purchase. To be eligible, however, you need to implement. If you are not interested in doing the work, please do not sign up.
Note: I've been asked about the differences between the 30 Day Sprint and Six-Figure Author Marketing Challenge.
They dovetail well together if you'd like to take both. The main difference is the 30 Day Sprint is about executing 20 critical tasks, cutting your workload, and building a habit over the course of 30 days. The Six-Figure Author Marketing Challenge is about executing a single task: building your strategy (from which all your other decisions flow) and distilling the core of your business into a one page sheet.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I don't have time for more stuff. Is this just more stuff?
The 30 Day Marketing Sprint is not about adding more stuff to your plate. It's about removing almost everything and focusing only on what matters. You will not have to do more stuff here. If you invest half an hour to an hour a day, you will end up with significantly less on your plate after 30 Days, because it will cut your to-do list dramatically.
Is this useful for a new pen name or author just starting out?
A: yes, the sprint is specifically designed to make sure you have all your critical marketing ducks in a row. So you'll hit the ground running with best marketing practices that will help you build your career faster and make sure you don't have to do a bunch of renovations later on.
Is this useful for an advanced/full-time/6-figure author?
A: yes. Most authors in this group will know 90%+ of the information, but the things you don't know or have slipped down your to-do list will have a huge impact since you're selling a significant amount of books. One tweak could be worth hundreds or thousands of dollars.