The Ads Workshop is an ultra-intense class designed to elevate your ads game in one month flat.
The idea is this: you pick a platform (Facebook, BookBub, or Amazon) that you want to improve during July. And then, over four 1-on-1 coaching sessions and personalized assignments, we eliminate your sticking points and challenges, so afterward you’re confident and in control of your ads.
You need a minimum of 5 hours per week and $500 in ad spend for testing (that you are unlikely to make back – this is “tuition” for the ads platforms) to take the Workshop edition. It is intense and time-consuming.
But if you are serious about taking the next step in your career, this could be the best decision you ever make.
The Workshop begins July 1 and ends July 31. All calls and assignments must be submitted/scheduled during the month of July 2020. This is meant to be a hands-on, intense leap into ads – with accountability/direct feedback from me to keep you on track.
Even though the Workshop doesn’t start until July, you’ll receive immediate access to the pre-recorded videos.
What you get:
- 40+ videos covering Facebook, BookBub, and Amazon Ads
- Updated to cover new platform features and ad strategies through December 2020
- 15m monthly update videos so you’re always up-to-date (through December 2020)
- WORKSHOP ONLY: 1 30m pre-Workshop onboarding call to discuss your objectives and current marketing.
- WORKSHOP ONLY: 4 weekly 30m 1-on-1 calls to discuss assignments and get direct feedback on your ads/marketing.
- WORKSHOP ONLY: 4 customized assignments to improve your ads as quick as possible. Submitted to me for direct feedback.
- WORKSHOP ONLY: 1-page platform assessment to identify optimizations/tweaks you can make to enhance all your marketing efforts.
You get access to the pre-recorded videos until the end of 2020. I’ve worked in a variety of genres (personally and in the Workshop), so the strategies I teach are applicable to all of them (save children’s and middle grade).
So basically you get an insanely detailed, comprehensive, and consistently updated ads course and one on one feedback from someone who’s run thousands of dollars in ads.
CURRENTLY CLOSED / NEXT WORKSHOP WILL REOPEN IN FALL